Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Darts & a Board

in the last 10 days I will have met and had drinks with 5 new fellas. So far no skirt flippin' but really alls I'm looking to do is to have SOMETHING to do any night of the week.

it's funny, I'm not sure what I'm looking for but I sure do see clearly what I'm not. Mostly it feels, lately, like i'm zigging when the people I'm with are zagging. maybe i'm zagging and they are zigging. which is which?

i've been accused of analyzing this shit too much. what do you think? I was quick to dismiss it as 'that's how I roll, dude." but with a second pass (and clearly analyzing it too much) perhaps it's a flaw.

fuck you, thirty-two? aren't we done yet?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a tendency to find flaws in people and not date them or whatever because it wouldn't go anywhere. And my friends say its fine to date just to date, but I don't see it either

I don't think its a flaw to just recognize that a guy doesn't do it for you. If there's not immediate chemistry, then I wouldn't try to force it or anything or overthink it. when you meet a good guy you'll WANT to see him more often, it won't be something you have to really think about or agonize over

4:59 AM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger Moodist said...

y'all overthink too much. i've been finding flaws in things since i picked up my first record. let it go. a bent sleeve and a couple of scratches means it's still gonna play, right?

i really need a drink.

12:58 PM, February 04, 2006  
Blogger Moodist said...

blog lightweight. at least mine lasted longer than two months.

10:48 AM, April 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did you abandon this blog too? you've left more blogs than fellas ;)

9:12 PM, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home